NDIS - National Disability Insurance Scheme Referral Information
The NDIS provides support to individuals who have a severe and permanent disability - inclusive of psychiatric conditions, intellectual/cognitive impairments, medical, physical, developmental and sensory disorders, that affect a persons ability to function.
Access and Entry Requirements:
To be eligible for the NDIS, you must:
- have a permanent and significant disability or a developmental delay
- be an Australian citizen, hold a Permanent Visa or a Protected Special
- be under 65 years of age
- need support from a person or equipment to do everyday activities
To be eligible for our NDIS services, the participant must:
- Meet the NDIS eligibility criteria
- Hold an NDIS plan that identifies the services provided.
- Listed services in the participant's NDIS plan are included in our registration groups.
- Have funds available in their plan to pay for services.
- your NDIS registration number
- your date of birth
- if possible, a copy of your coordinated plan to help us understand your needs and the support required
- confirmation of plan commencement date and of sufficient budget for your required support
- details of who is managing your plan budget (self, agency or NDIS managed).
Service Agreement Information for NDIS Participants
Our NDIS Therapy or Assessment Service Fee Inclusions generally contain (if required):
Counselling/therapy sessions or Assessment sessions
Liaison with other services and professionals
Attendance at meetings with other relevant services/organisationsTravel